Documenting life’s special moments helps to create lasting memories. Includes milestone and life events such as 6 month sitters, 1yr old cake smash, sweet 16, graduation portraits, anniversary portraits etc..
- $300001 Hour
Limited to a maximum of 2 people
QTY: 20 photos. All photos are chosen at my discretion.
All photos are retouched and edited for a flawless, natural look.
Once editing is complete, you will be provided with high resolution digital photos via digital download.
ADDITIONAL SESSION AND BOOKING INFO
ABOUT MY SESSIONS
- All of my portraits are done outdoors in natural light. I prefer to do my sessions in the early morning and early evening (golden hour). This way I can take advantage of the best light of the day. Scheduling times vary depending on the season.
- Prior to your photo shoot with me, I will send you some reading material on what to expect and what to wear. This way you can arrive at the shoot feeling comfortable and confident.
- It’s very important to arrive on-time and ready for your session. Careful planning and consideration goes into a photo shoot. Not only will I be chasing the light to ensure that I’m capturing the very best images possible, but I often have back-to-back shoots or need to travel to another shoot location immediately after. If you arrive late to your shoot, I cannot guarantee that I will be able to make up for that lost time.
- Your final edited photos will be provided to you roughly 3 weeks after the shoot. This timeline is based on a first-come-first-served basis, so the timeline may be longer or shorter than this.
- By hiring me to take your photos, you consent to allow me the reasonable use of your photos in my portfolio and marketing materials.
- If I wish to use your images for commercial use, I will seek your permission on a case-by-case basis.
- If you wish to share my photos, I ask that you give photo credit (either through the use of watermarked images or mentions). This will help others like you find me.
PAYMENT AND ADDITIONAL FEES
- A session fee of $100 is required to confirm your session at the time of booking.
- The session fee serves as a non-refundable retainer fee. If you cancel more than 7 days before your session, the retainer may be transferred to a session at a future date within the calendar year. However, if you cancel less than 7 days before your session, I reserve the right to retain the amount in full. If the session is cancelled due to weather, I will make every effort to re-schedule your session as soon as scheduling and weather allows.
- Payment is due in full at the end of the photography session.
- Additional costs may apply if the photo session extends beyond the allotted session time or if extra time is needed beyond that which is included in my standard pricing packages.
- If travel to the session location extends 18km beyond my location, an additional $5/km to a max amount of $60 between Vancouver and Langley will apply.
- Family Portrait session pricing includes up to 4 people. The addition of more people means I need to spend more time editing each photo. Therefore an additional charge of $35.00 per each addition person will be charged per session.
- Additional editing fees may apply if something unexpected happens. IE: if your child eats a snack on the way to the shoot and gets chocolate granola stains on their shirt or if your child has a cold and a very runny nose. These unforeseen ‘oopsies’ can usually be edited out of a photo for an additional charge. Additionally, if a request is made to edit something that goes beyond my normal service, an additional fee may be charged. IE: the removal of a band-aid in every photo
- Any additional fees associated with a location that the client has chosen, such as admission fees, rental fees, etc, will be covered by the client.